Wow, Tony. Just wow. He’s a smoothie! (That’s a movie reference, if you’ve ever seen Robin Hood: Men in Tights then you’ll understand it, if not, then I don’t know what to tell you)
Take a long look at this photo of Tony Stewart (at left) and tell me he doesn’t look like a super duper hottie.
There’s no better promotional image to go along with the announcement of the Official Small Business of NASCAR Sweepstakes Courtesy of Office Depot, after all, Tony is a business man.
“I know how challenging it is to build a successful business and how much hard work it takes,” said Stewart, who has taken on the role of driver/team owner with Stewart-Haas Racing in 2009. “The ‘Official Small Business of NASCAR Sweepstakes, Courtesy of Office Depot’ is a dream come true for a small business to get its name out there in front of millions of people. I’m excited to carry the winning company’s logo on my race car in front of a national audience.”
So here’s what you need to know: One very lucky small business will receive a $14,000 small business makeover from Office Depot, their logo or business name on the back of Tony’s No. 14 Office Depot/Old Spice Chevy Impala SS for the Pep Boys Auto 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ race at Atlanta Motor Speedway in September and a bunch of other great prizes.
Office Depot has done this contest many times in the past but this year there’s a new wrinkle. They’re giving away a $1,400 Office Depot gift card to one small business every single day of the promotion. From now until May 31st you’ve got the opportunity to enter to win the big grand prize or $1,400. Not bad, not bad at all.
Register online at OfficeDepotRacing.com
Here are the exact details of the Grand Prize package:
- A $14,000 Small Business Makeover from Office Depot
- VIP race experience at the September 4-6 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ race weekend at Atlanta Motor Speedway
- A private coaching session with NASCAR executives, including an insider’s look at the business of NASCAR
- $1,400 copy & print card from Office Depot
- $1,000 worth of business cards and stationery from Office Depot
- One year of Tech Depot™ Services Tech Support
- The use of the “Official Small Business of NASCAR® Courtesy of Office Depot®” logo until June 1, 2010