coke zero ad does it again

Just in time for the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona tomorrow the Coke Zero people are launching a new ad. It’s another hilarious commercial showing the Coca-Cola brand managers attempting to persuade the Coca-Cola drivers to do something really not well thought out, like, at all.

I love it.

The first part of this video is a behind-the-scenes, making of the commercial feature and then the actual finished commercial is shown at the end.

And for your viewing pleasure I give you the old Coke Zero ad that I love just as much. It never gets old! :) Enjoy the track for longer than the other drivers. Ha!

1. July 3, 2009 at 2:54 PM ·

THat was funny. Thanks for sharing. I can’t wait to see it on the TV, I imagine it will air tomorrow night.

2. Fayanne Kanner
    July 4, 2009 at 4:11 PM ·

Thanks for sharing. These are such fun commercials and really make me laugh. Love the behind the scenes look.

3. Julie
    July 7, 2009 at 12:37 PM ·

I really hate to say this, but I am getting more disappointed with your blog everyday.

This is a very old commercial, and it has been out for over a year. Did you notice tony in his OLD uniform???

I guess I was expecting a blog that reported real stuff happening at NASCAR, and not just someone taking pictures and using a press pass to meet drivers.

Maybe I need to give it more time, but PLEASE help me here!!

• Valli
      July 7, 2009 at 12:59 PM ·

Hi Julie,

I’m sorry to hear that. The Coke Zero ad, the first video player on the page, is the new ad that debuted during the Coke Zero 400. The second one is the old one which I did say was the old video.

As for your comments about me using a press pass to meet drivers and take pictures. The only driver that I’ve actually met in person is Travis Kvapil, and that was when I was interviewing him. I take obtaining and using media credentials very seriously.

If you feel you need more/better inside news on NASCAR I suggest you visit NASCAR.com, Yahoo Sports, or FoxSports.com. There are many traditional news outlets and other bloggers in general that are reporting on NASCAR.

4. Heather
    July 7, 2009 at 4:24 PM ·

I love your blog….please don’t change a thing!!! I have learned that you can never please everyone cause there is always negative people in this world that love to criticize others. Keep up the good work and don’t let the haters get to you!

5. Krissy
    July 7, 2009 at 8:19 PM ·

As a periodic reader for the last year or so, I must say I LOVE http://www.thefastandthefabulous.com!!! Maybe something is wrong with Julie’s browser or something, because we are obviously reading different blogs. Keep up the good work!!

p.s. I really enjoyed the other week when there was a new post almost every day!!

6. Leann
    July 7, 2009 at 8:39 PM ·

Hi Julie, I have a suggestion, take your “disappointment” and move along. You sound silly because you don’t even bother to pay attention to what your reading or watching.
    We enjoy Valli’s blog. We don’t enjoy your nonsense.

Valli, I agree with Heather. Don’t change a thing!

7. Valli
    July 8, 2009 at 10:01 AM ·

You guys are the best! :)

8. Sarah
    August 11, 2009 at 9:55 PM ·

I agree Valli is the best and her blog is AWESOME!! Julie must have been reading the wrong thing or just not paying attention to what she was reading. Great job Valli..don’t change a thing! :)