I am attending the Pepsi 500 race weekend, October 9 – 11, at Auto Club Speedway and because the speedway has a boatload, and I do mean a friggin’ boatload, of ticket packages I felt it my duty to alert you to them.
I mean, really, you should take advantage because in addition to just plain old great value for the money there are many opportunities for driver interaction.
Here’s the rundown:
$35: Pepsi Rock ‘N Row tickets
– Rows 1-5 are the perfect place to be as close to the action without being behind the wheel.
$55: TNA Wrestling package
– Includes Pepsi 500 Ticket and reserved ticket to the Pay-Per-View event “TNA Bound For Glory” at the Bren Events Center on the campus of UC Irvine on Oct. 18th.
$69.99: Pro Bull Riders package
– Includes Pepsi 500 ticket, Pre-Race Pit Pass, Ticket to PBR Dickies invitational on Sept. 27 at Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, PBR VIP Dirt Pass.
$75: Los Angeles Angels package
– Includes Pepsi 500 Ticket, Pre-Race Pit Pass, Field Level Ticket to Any Sept. Angels Game (subject to availability), Fiesta Angels Ticket (9/26).
$88: Dale Jr. Birthday package
– Includes Pepsi 500 Ticket, Copart 300 Ticket & Weekend Pit Pass
$95: NHRA / SoCal Speed Pass package
– Includes Pepsi 500 Ticket, Pepsi 500 Pre-Race Pit Pass, Ticket & Pit Pass to the Auto Club of Southern California NHRA Finals at Auto Club Raceway in Pomona.
$99: Budweiser Block Party
– Includes Pepsi 500 Ticket, Pre-Race Pit Pass, access to Budweiser Block Party hospitality chalet, continental breakfast and lunch buffet, Pepsi and Aquafina products, cash bar, souvenir gift from Budweiser, live entertainment, parking.
$148: Jimmie Johnson Foundation package
– Includes Pepsi 500 Ticket, Pre-Race Pit Pass, access to Q&A session w/ Johnson, limited edition #48 souvenir, $48 donation to the Jimmie Johnson Foundation and more.
Go to AutoClubSpeedway.com for more details!
If you’re going to be there, let me know so we can meet up and have Sprinkles cupcakes together!