One of my absolute favorite contests is back again. For the sixth year, Office Depot has launched the “Official Small Business of NASCAR, Courtesy of Office Depot” sweepstakes. This time there’s a whole new wrinkle, one that could give one super lucky small business one million dollars (when you read that you have to pretend you’re Dr. Evil :)).
In addition to the possible $1 million, Office Depot, sponsor of the No. 14 Office Depot Chevy driven by Tony Stewart, is working with 3M and that means Greg Biffle is in the mix.
Here are the details of this year’s sweepstakes:
- Now through July 10, small business owners can enter for a chance to become the 2010 “Official Small Business of NASCAR, Courtesy of Office Depot” by entering online at www.OfficeDepotRacing.com
- Eligible small businesses should have 99 employees or less.
- The “Official Small Business of NASCAR” sweepstakes is now in its sixth year, but Office Depot has put a competitive new twist on the popular promotion for 2010.
- This year, two small business owners will be randomly selected as finalists in the sweepstakes, and Tony Stewart (driver of the No. 14 Office Depot Chevy) and Greg Biffle (driver of the No. 16 3M Ford) will go head-to-head on the race track to determine their fate during the AAA 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Dover International Speedway on September 26.
- Stewart will carry the name/logo of one small business finalist on his race car during the Dover race, while Biffle will feature the name/logo of the other finalist on his car.
- The small business that appears on the highest-finishing driver’s car at Dover will be named the 2010 “Official Small Business of NASCAR, Courtesy of Office Depot.”
- PLUS, if Stewart or Biffle were to win the race at Dover, the small business featured on the winning car will take home the “Official Small Business of NASCAR” title AND $1 million!
Both finalists will receive the following:
- $10,000 small business makeover from Office Depot
- VIP race weekend experience for two during the September 24-26 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race weekend at Dover International Speedway
- But if you aren’t one of the two finalists, you can still win big! Every day during the sweepstakes entry window, one lucky small business owner will be randomly selected to receive a $1,000 Office Depot gift card just for entering the sweepstakes.
Both Biffle and Stewart will be promoting the sweepstakes this weekend at the Toyota/SaveMart 350 at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, Calif. Enter the contest at OfficeDepotRacing.com