2013hottestdriver_featured

2013 hottest nascar driver tournament: round three

Over 4,500 votes were cast in Round 2 of the Hottest NASCAR Driver Tournament, up to the very last minute! The results are in and they’re VERY interesting.

The results:

Matt Kenseth (71%) beat Travis Kvapil (29%)
Kasey Kahne (74%) beat Dale Earnhardt Jr. (26%)
Aric Almirola (53%) beat Denny Hamlin (47%)
Ryan Newman (68%) beat Jeff Gordon (32%)
Martin Truex Jr. (51%) beat Tony Stewart (49%)
Carl Edwards (53%) beat Landon Cassill (47%)
Clint Bowyer (68%) beat Dave Blaney (32%)
Casey Mears (51%) beat Jamie McMurray (49%)

FF_hottestdriver_brackets_2013_rd3
Download the 2013 Hottest NASCAR Driver Tournament brackets, click this link [.pdf]

Here are the match-ups for the third round, scroll down to vote!

UPDATE: Round 3 voting has ended! VOTE NOW in Round 4!

Matt Kenseth

Kasey Kahne

Matt Kenseth Versus Kasey Kahne

Aric Almirola

Ryan Newman

Aric Almirola Versus Ryan Newman

Martin Truex Jr.

Carl Edwards

Martin Truex Jr Versus Carl Edwards

Clint Bowyer

Casey Mears

Clint Bowyer Versus Casey Mears

UPDATE: Round 3 voting has ended! VOTE NOW in Round 4!

1. Darlene
    January 21, 2013 at 10:58 AM ·

how could anyone not vote for Tony oh well I still have his team mate go Ryan go
    keeping

2. Carole
    January 21, 2013 at 11:40 AM ·

Tony, are you serious? Maybe if he lost 50 lbs!!!!!!

• January 27, 2013 at 12:23 PM ·

That is not nice!

3. sue
    January 21, 2013 at 12:50 PM ·

no dale jr?? WOW Kasey is cuter though

They can vote off Smoke but he’ll always be my number 1 racer

4. Shayne
    January 21, 2013 at 12:59 PM ·

Gee, what happened to that whole Jr. nation?? Kasey fans-we are a loyal bunch!!! Go Kasey!!!

5. Sumer Hall
    January 21, 2013 at 4:41 PM ·

I tried Shayne! I LOVE me some Junior, but KK is a cutie pie too. I’m glad MTJ is in round 3. I really like him too.

6. cyndi
    January 21, 2013 at 6:54 PM ·

GO NEWMAN !! WOO HOOO !!

7. January 22, 2013 at 12:48 AM ·

Go Clint!!

Of course if he wins over Mears, and Truex wins over Edwards, it will pit the teammates against each other.

8. Tammy
    January 22, 2013 at 12:05 PM ·

I agree with Darlene, I can’t believe Tony Loss. I think he’s hot..

9. Sandy Lawrence
    January 22, 2013 at 8:27 PM ·

This is not right! I will never ever believe Newman fatty beat Jeff Gordon. NOWAY, then this was tied up and u couldn’t get on. What’s going on? I will not vote any more! None of these should b n this except Kahne

10. Melissa
    January 22, 2013 at 11:08 PM ·

OK, Sandy……don’t believe that beautiful-bright eyed-wonderful smile-with the best cause in all of NASCAR-Ryan Newman beat out your old timer Jeff Gordon…….but he did!!!! Don’t vote anymore if you don’t want to……we don’t need your vote around here!! If you HONESTLY cannot see Ryan for how perfectly gorgeous he is in looks and heart, than you HONESTLY don’t follow NASCAR at all!! Obviously going on looks alone, Newman could beat old man JG out easily, but throw in there his foundation’s work across our country to make sure people are preserving our natural resources and taking care of our animals……he and Krissie, as well as everyone that works within their foundation are the most attractive people this country could ask for!!! Ask JG himself…..he was featured in Ryan’s PRP book! :)

• Sandy Lawrence
      January 23, 2013 at 7:26 AM ·

come on. old man? Fattie is a couple years younger than Jeff & has NEVER beat him at anything! i repeat there is no way. & believe me you can have him. This whole thing is BULL. THERE WAS ALREADY 5000″VOTES” BEFORE THEY EVEN LET ANYONE ON IT TUESDAY. I dont vote on somee thing that is a farce. C U

11. Sandy Lawrence
    January 23, 2013 at 7:28 AM ·

animals r a better cause than a childrens hospital and feeding people? Yeah I c why you want him.

12. Melissa
    January 23, 2013 at 8:36 AM ·

I see you came back to vote Sandy…….the voting started Monday morning, not Tuesday so that is prob why there were already 5000 votes when YOU got on it on Tuesday. How do you know what the vote count is anyway? There isn’t anywhere on here that shows the vote count! He has beat him at something now though :) hasn’t he?! Haha! In all actuality, this contest is about which driver is the hottest, and JG doesn’t hold a candle to Ryan in that category! I’m sure many poeple are voting based on other criteria as well (as am I), but that is not what the contest is. The truth of the matter is…….there is not a single male NASCAR driver out there that is HOT……attractive ones, yes, but hot, no. Danica is the only driver that could be put into a category of hot. To each there own tho….everyone that comes on here has the right to vote for who they want and if you are unhappy with others votes, then come on more often and try to change the direction of the vote!

• Sandy Lawrence
      January 24, 2013 at 7:24 AM ·

Did not vote Melissa! No way! And for ur info. It wouldn’t let me on Monday & Tuesday it said on here 5000 votes already counted. Danica hot? U r confused. Jeff is always second to Jr in most popular contest & Newman isn’t even n top 10. So someone besides me thinks Jeff is hot. Newman is just— fat.

13. Ted
    January 23, 2013 at 11:24 AM ·

Melissa and Sandy need to chill-out.

14. Lindsay
    January 23, 2013 at 11:44 AM ·

I’m proof right here that some people (or should i say most?) find Newman more attractive than Gordon. I have NEVER understood why anyone would find Jeff attractive. Maybe if you’re old enough to have seen him in his heyday and think the whole moustache thing was hot but nowadays…hell no. He doesn’t hold a candle to 90% of the drivers out there imo.

• Melissa
      January 23, 2013 at 12:35 PM ·

I’m definitely with you on that one Lindsay!

15. Patrica
    January 23, 2013 at 12:17 PM ·

That is not nice

16. Gloria
    January 25, 2013 at 5:15 PM ·

Wow – why don’t you just vote and keep your nasty remarks for politics?

17. Julz
    January 25, 2013 at 6:35 PM ·

Ryan is definitely the HOTTEST & SWEETEST driver on the NASCAR circuit.!!! I have met Ryan several times & he has been nothing but nice & friendly!!! And oh, lets not forget that :D that will make you melt!! lol… Thanks Ryan for being so awesome to your fans!!! :)

18. cyndi
    January 26, 2013 at 7:19 AM ·

totally agree with Julz!!

19. Cindy
    January 26, 2013 at 8:01 AM ·

As far as I’m concerned Jeff should have been out in round one right along with Jimmie Johnson…….

20. Tracye
    January 27, 2013 at 6:06 AM ·

*sigh* Ryan.. the smile…the eyes…
    ’nuff said :)